[RBS] HOLD THE DATE for AMIT Chanukah Boutique

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 24 17:04:09 IST 2010

Hello Listers:

HOLD THE DATE!! TUESDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER 23rd, from 7:00PM to 10:30PM at
Yeshivat Reishit for the AMIT Chanukah Boutique.  This year, we have several
new and exciting vendors, including artists, food vendors, games, toys,
women's/teenage clothing, hand knitted baby hats, blankets....and our tried
and true vendors who have always come out to support AMIT.

AMIT supports over 20 schools across Israel, including our very own Noga
School in RBS A.

Come out, shop and enjoy yourselves while supporting AMIT Schools. Entrance
fee is just 10NIS/person or 40NIS/family (over 4 people).

All proceeds from the Boutique go directly to AMIT.