[RBS] Fw: Reminder: Talk on the world of Shidduchim for our children Part 1

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 21:07:19 IST 2010

 Talk on the world of Shidduchim for our children

Some of us are just beginnning our "adventure" into the World of Shidduchim.

Come join us for an informal talk  discussing subjects like:

This will be divided into a 2 part series

1st Talk will cover the topics of
Hishtadlus: What can we do to Help our Child find their Bashert?

-How do you know when your child is ready?
-Where do you begin?
-Dealing with Shadchanim
-Discerning fact from fiction:Making those phone calls, getting the information
you need,...
-How do you know what to look for for your child?

Part 2 will cover: Shidduch Dating: Guiding  your Child through the Process

Shidduch Dating : Helping your child through the process to have greater clarity

and minimal suffering.
Before the date preparation
After the date Evaluation
Insights for young people

Part 1
Wednesday, October 27
At the Home of Daniella Leib
Nachal Luz 8/2
8:15
15 shekels

B'Ezras HaShem, it should be very informative for those of us who are in the
"parsha".