[RBS] The best place for hairbands and stickers in town!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 23:39:52 IST 2010

Great selection and even better prices!

We've got all types of headbands (and other hair accessories as well), most are between 1-6 nis, with a few special simchadik styles from 10-20 nis!

And if you're looking for stickers, we're your address! fuzzies, sparklies, sniffies and more. Huge selection of scrapbooking stickers at unbeatable prices!
We've started taking out our new stock, but we still have a nice amount of scrapbooking packs on sale for 2-3 nis!

Nachal Revivim 10/8
999-8565