[RBS] Milkey pots/pans...

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Oct 25 17:47:12 IST 2010

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           B''sd

Since I am legally blind, I need to use kitchen things that are color coded when possible...

If you or anyone you know has any extra milky pots or pans that are BLUE colored and would sell them to me, I would really appreciate the help. It has been very hard for me to find these things in any local orJerusalem stores.

THANKS!

Jeffrey Bell, who thankfully writes to the list rarely enough that I still  need to use my last name!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5561 (20101025) __________

http://www.eset.com