[RBS] Ruach Carlebach Retreats at the Kinneret - Discounts!

Ari Gerber arigerber at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 09:55:52 IST 2010

Hi!

JOIN THE FAMILIES FROM RBS and BS (and elsewhere) who are going!

We've gone to the last two of these in Israel, and we and our daughters really
loved it. We wouldn't miss it. It's at a beautiful location right on the
Kinneret again, nice rooms, good meals, and most of all, a great program and an
amazing, relaxing, and inspiring experience for the whole family.  We enjoyed it
so much, we're wanted to "spread the word", so more people will know about it.
We
hope to see you there too!  (If you know others who might be interested too,
please share the information with them.)

All the best,
Ari Gerber

Ruach Retreats presents:  A Pre-Chanuka Retreat
The Shabbos Music of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, z’l
Kerei Deshe Guest House
(a beautiful hotel/hostel setting on the peaceful grounds of the northern
Kinneret shore)

November 25-27, 2010
Thursday afternoon through Motzei Shabbos
Reachable by public transportation

Come join us for an inspiring, heartwarming and memorable weekend
of Shiurim & Music (including a Thursday evening concert) with:
Reb Shalom Brodt (Yeshivat Simchat Shlomo)
Reb Ben Zion Solomon (Diaspora Yeshiva Band)
Reb Michoel and Leah Golumb (Moshav Mevo Modiim)
Reb Yehuda Katz (Reva L’Sheva)
Reb Eliezer Blumen (Lazer Lloyd of Yood)
Nature Meditation Treks
with Reb Mordechai Zeller
Womens Torah Yoga
with Dina Solomon and Chana Sara Zeller
Shabbos in the Ruach mesorah
filled with joyous prayer
in the tradition
of  Reb Shlomo Carlebach ztz'l

Accommodations and Rates (Shekels)
Same Prices as Last Year
*** (and 10% off paid in
full and postmarked by October 31, 2010)***
Thursday Arrival        Friday Arrival
Adult Dorm 690          Adult Dorm 490
Double Room 1780      Double Room 1380
Child 3-18 years 485    Child 3-18 years 335

Registration requires full payment
received no later than November 15, 2010.
Please send a check listing adults and children, room choices,
home address, and phone number.  Make check out to
“Tal Torah Zichron Dov” and mail to:
Ruach c/o Persky
Nachal Dolev 5/7
Ramat Beit Shemesh 99621

A confirmation letter will be sent upon payment.
A full refund, minus 50 Nis fee, will be made
for cancellations made on or before November 15th.
No refunds or credit will be offered
for cancellations made after November 15th.

For more information contact:
Ruach Retreats
ruachretreats at yahoo.com
English (02) 991-0232  054-811-9347