[RBS] Office Space in RBS A

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Wed Oct 27 21:22:32 IST 2010

I am looking to share office space in RBS A, preferably in the Revivim area.

I only need the office in the mornings (Sunday to Thursday) from 8am to 1pm,
so I could share with someone who only uses an office in the afternoon, let's
say from 1pm.

If someone already has an office which is not used from 8am-1pm, I would be
interested to hear from you.

Alternatively, if someone is looking for an office to use from 1pm, I would
also be interested to hear from you as I currently have an office which I am
using up until 1pm.

If you are interested, please email or call Yehonasan on 054 566 4791.