[RBS] American coats and jackets for sale

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 22:08:02 IST 2010

Now that it is getting cold and rainy, make sure to buy coats/jackets for you and your children!  We sell coats and jackets from America for ladies, boys and girls.  Great quality, variety of styles, sizes and colors-- unbeatable prices!  We've been doing this for a few years already, and have many satisfied customers.  SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so call now, or you might miss out.  Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA, by appointment ONLY.  Call Ilana Bronfeld at 991-0401, or 052-713-6724.