[RBS] Looking for a Saxophone Teacher (or other wind instrument teacher) in Beit Shemesh preferably in RBS for a 9 year old

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at 013.net
Sun Oct 31 03:03:16 IST 2010

Hi!
Thank you for your tips for a drum teacher - we used it and enjoying the
results, thank you!

Now we need, if someone may know of a good wind instrument teacher (like
Saxophone or  Clarinet or trumpet),  for a 9 year old.

Any leads would be very much appreciated!

Sharon
 0523-621174

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com