[RBS] AMIT: Don't forget.....to

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 31 14:15:01 IST 2010

HOLD THE DATE!! TUESDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER 23rd, from 7:00PM to 10:30PM at
Yeshivat Reishit for the AMIT Chanukah Boutique.  This year, we have several
new and exciting vendors, including Judaica artists, food vendors, games,
puzzles, women's/teenage clothing, modest swimwear, jewelry, hand knitted
baby hats, blankets....and our tried and true vendors who have always come
out to support AMIT.

AMIT supports over 20 schools across Israel, including our very own Noga
School in RBS A.

Come out, shop and enjoy yourselves while supporting AMIT Schools. Entrance
fee is just 10NIS/person or 40NIS/family (over 4 people).

All proceeds from the Boutique go directly to AMIT.