[RBS] Mega Mall and Hatzala need volunteers to sell raffle tickets

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:30:44 IST 2010

Mega Mall RBS is almost here and we are looking for volunteers to walk around and sell raffle tickets on the night. (Tuesday November 16th)

As usual we are having a split the pot raffle.  Each ticket costs 5 shekels.  At the end of the night we will draw a lucky winner who will split the winnings with Hatzala (half the pot goes to Hatzala and half the pot goes to the winner, win win)

BUT we need to sell the tickets and that's where you come in.  Can you volunteer to walk around on the night and sell tickets?  Half an hour, an hour of your time will benefit Hatzala and increase the pot for our lucky winner.

If you are able to volunteer please email rbsmegamall at gmail.com and let us know which time slot suits you best.

Thanks

Tracey and Talia
rbsmegamall at gmail.com