[RBS] Appliance repair - unsolicited recommendation

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 1 10:02:52 IDT 2010

For many years, Dror has been servicing our electrical appliances: washer,
dryer, oven, refridgerator, etc. (Note: he deals with all sorts of Israeli
and European appliances, but not the big imported US appliances. I think he
refers to Soltz for those.)

I never cease to be amazed by his honesty, integrity and reasonable prices.
Several times over the last few months, he has explained to me over the
phone how to fix a problem without paying to call him out. He always gives
balanced advice whether something is worthwhile fixing, even if it means
he'll make less money. And he charges very reasonably for his time, without
any mark-up on replacement parts.

Dror can be reached on 052-240-7657. Would be nice to mention my name.
Daniel Michaels