[RBS] tzedaka opportunity - local Bet Shemesh family (repost and disclaimer)

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:12:22 IDT 2010

Listers,

Aharon Babiyan, of Bar Ilan Street in Bet Shemesh, has
again asked me to request assistance from Listland for
the upcoming holidays.

An earlier appeal of mine for him is here:

http://www.shemesh.co.il/pipermail/list/2010-April/229597.html

(which includes a message urging members of the community
to consider supporting local chesed organizations as a wiser
method of fulfilling our charity obligations)

If you wish to provide assistance to Aharon, I will pass donations
along to him.

Thanks and tizku l'mitzvot!

--
Aryeh Koenigsberg