[RBS] Co-Q-10 at deep discount!

jeffrey hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 1 15:26:48 IDT 2010

                                                                                                                                                                                                        B''sd

IF you already take this natural super food, I have the best quality and price in Israel.

If you                 have concern for yourself or a loved one for their heart health, it is the greatest gift you could buy except for a health club membership!

PLEASE write me for more information on my huge discount for first time buyers of ONLY NIS 99.

Jeffrey Bell

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5412 (20100831) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5414 (20100901) __________