[RBS] English/Special Education Tutor Available

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 1 17:17:47 IDT 2010

Dear RBS,

My name is Reuven Ashenberg  and  I live in RBS and have a BA and MA  Ed in Special Education specifically in Developmental Disabilities dealing with boys that have learning and behavioral issues. I have over 17 yrs experience in the field with a wealth of experience and knowledge. I am hard working, dedicated, creative, dynamic, and have a love of teaching that I show to my students.  I have taught Chumash, Mishnah,  Navi, Halacha, Dikduk, Handwriting, Parsha.  In the English Department I can  teach many subjects.  I can teach English which encompass learning how to  read, write, and speak English.  I am native English speaker who has  experience teaching English.  I can also teach Math, Science, Social  studies, computers, and more. I   use many different teaching modalities and  I have a flexible schedule and willing to travel with good rates. If you know anyone who might   need some to be tutored, please e-mail me at Please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net or call my cell at 0546-202-781.
Let me know

Thanks and Hatzlacha
Reuven Ashenberg