[RBS] Glowing recommendation for Devorah Ohayon's Daycare 0-3 yrs!!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 1 20:00:57 IDT 2010

I am truly saddened to be leaving Devorah's fantastic Day Care as the new
school year begins. My 2 1/2 yr old spent almost 2 years with Devorah, and
my 1 yr old has been with her since he was just 3 months old. The quality of
care they received is incomparable. The warmth, love, and hugs. The range of
toys inside the house and in the garden including a sand box, sea-saws,
slide, tent, bikes and bimba cars. The nursery music happily playing in the
background. The humble, accomodating attitude towards parents' requests. The
absolute dependability, even when Devorah herself was ill. She never failed
to find assistants to replace her, and made sure beforehand that the
children were familiar with the assistants so that should something arise
they would be in familiar hands.  The ratio of carers for the children. I
cannot praise Devorah enough, and have never, ever been so satisfied with a
day care as I have been with Devorah. I'm speaking from experience as a
working mother, since these 2 little boys are my youngest of 5!
Devorah is located on Mapilei Egoz, in the Scheinfeld area, very near to
Ramah Beit. Her website shows her details www.devorahabc..com
029924672

Rivka