[RBS] Road closed tomorrow and Tour de Beit Shemesh

Yitzhak Treister cpayitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:29:14 IDT 2010

Iryiat Beit Shemesh and Amutat Rochvei Shimshon invite all Beit Shemesh
residents to the 6th Tour De Beit Shemesh road bike race tomorrow
Please note, as per the posters placed around town and the advertisements in
the local papers for the last two weeks Rh Levy Eshkol will be closed
tomorrow friday the 3rd Sept from 7.00 am till 12.00.
The road will be closed from the corner of Gilad and Levy Eshkol till the
corner of Har Herzog and Levy Eshkol

We trust that residents understand the importance of this event in focusing
on a different side of our city and we are sure that residents will show
patience .We also hope that there will be minimal disruption to everyone and
again we encourage you all to come out and enjoy this colourful happening

Rochvei Shimshon and Iryiat Beit Shemesh