[RBS] Chagaz for sale - installation warning

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Thu Sep 2 19:00:54 IDT 2010

If you buy a Chagaz, please make sure that you either have it installed
professionally (as it says on the box) or that you know what you are doing.
I bought a Chagaz a number of years ago and installed it myself just before
Rosh Hashana.  I ended up with a gas leak and an explosion of an enormous
ball of fire behind my stove at candle lighting time. B"H no one suffered
injury and the fire was extinguished with a home fire extinguisher (another
MUST in your kitchen) before the fire department arrived. We did have a lot
of smoke and could not stay in our apartment over the Chag.
This is just a friendly warning.
May we all merit a healthy and safe new year.

Pircha Soloveichik