[RBS] Join us for Se'uda Sh'lishis

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Sep 2 23:02:36 IDT 2010

BTYA wishes a hearty "b'ruchim haba'im" - welcome - to all recent Olim and
newcomers to RBS. We hope you have a Yishuv Kal and that you fulfill all of
your aspirations for living in Eretz Yisrael!

We would like to invite all Olim and newcomers (and anyone else who might
want) to join our Kehillah THIS Shabbos for our annual "Meet and Greet"
Shabbos, geared towards welcoming and getting to know the recent Olim and
newcomers to Ramat Beit Shemesh.

The schedule is as follows:

Shacharis 7:55 AM, with a special Drosho and Divrei Brocha and Hisorerus
from HoRav Malinowitz after Mussaf.

Gala S'euda Sh'lishis, for families, in honor of the Olim and newcomers,
after the 6:00 PM Mincha.

All events will take place at BTYA (Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Nachal
Luz).
We look forward to seeing you then and sharing lots of Divrei Torah,
singing, and ru'ach!!!

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.