[RBS] Grandis Group Purchase - getting close with 13+ ppl!

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:03:36 IDT 2010

Some car details/updates:

Many of you have inquired with specific questions, so here are some updates
and info for you to think about, and decide where you stand.  Please review
the following and let's get some definites by Monday.

I spoke to my contact in the Ashdod dealership... she is ready to work with
us.  She is also offering the best price I have heard yet.  And she is very
straight, speaks English, and recently sold to a group from Ramat Shilo and
individuals in RBS.  A bunch of people I know who are happy customers   :-)

+ You can get discount pricing whether you get Grandis, or other Mitsubishi
(i.e. Outlander) ad whether you have oleh chadash zechuyot or not!
+ The EXACT discounted amount cannot be quoted - as we also do not know how
many people we REALLY are.
+ I presume that out of the current 13 (one added as late as an hour ago!)
we will end-up with 7-10 people.
+ Pricing is best if you pay cash - or finance through your bank.  If you
finance through Mitsubishi, there will be a discount, but not as great.
+ My bank, Luemi offered me 5yr financing where I put down 20% and finance
the remaining 80% over 60months at .5% below prime.)  Speak to your bank!
+ Starting price - before the group negotiation is 133,630NIS for 2010
Grandis w/ alarm system (accessory) and 3,000NIS discount - AS INDIVIDUAL
OLEH CHADASH buying "mezuman" (the dealership sees it as "mezuman"/cash, if
you pay in full OR finance through your bank)

Link to see who is "in" the group - currently 13.  Please REPLY ALL with any
comments AND update the spreadsheet to commit, get out, or indicate other
preferences.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiVtSnDo0Q6KdFZQeWE1VDN1N2MtT3NwOWVLeTF1SWc&hl=en&authkey=CMew_JoG

Link to price quote -
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1a87ZHNfCSfkWWSiSMzTsvAbGjCI1JFnjeVWpsrRPUF0j5leQ42d6lJKxtlgN&hl=en&authkey=CKGjt7EK

So please chime in on the thread, and/or on the spreadsheet by
Sunday/Monday,

Best regards and shabbat shalom,
Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Schneider Speech Pathology | Personalized Communication Care
Stuttering  |  Voice  |  Learning  |  Speech Improvement

P: (347) 673-1620  |  P:  (052) 798 6206 |  F: (718) 559-6752
www.schneiderspeech.com  |  Facebook + Twitter @schneiderspeech