[RBS] [BS/RBS list] The Kashrus Certificate at the Oriental Chinese

Ora Rawet orarawet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:10:18 IDT 2010

I suggest that we fabricate a sexual molestation charge on the owner
of the Oriental. Then beis tefila's rabbinic leaders will be inclined
to protect his parnasa. And all of the sheep in beis tefila will eat
there davka to protect him and his family. Does anyone want to chip in
for a black hat and frock for the owner to implement this?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thanks,
Ora