[RBS] gluten free take out food erev Rosh Hashana

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 22:35:28 IDT 2010

   This week, erev Rosh Hashana, I am taking orders only until Monday 10AM
Pick up will be Wednesday 10 AM-12 Noon.

Shana tova
--------------------------------

Delicious glutenfree takeout food available.

Perfect for birthday parties with a gluten sensitive person.

Are you going out for Rosh Hashan/Shabbos and need to take along a meal or
dessert that is

gluten free?

Need a break from cooking for your wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest?

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

Just call or email me before Monday 10 AM to place your Rosh Hashana/Shabbos
order.

You can pick up your orders this week on Wednesday (erev Rosh Hashana) from
10am until 12 noon on Nachal Lachish.

You can email me for a menu/price list.

Shavua tov

Marti: 992-1859