[RBS] Message from RBS moderator

M.M. W mmwagschal at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 23:51:15 IDT 2010

Dear list members,

There was recently a discussion on the list pertaining to the kashrus of restaurants in Bet Shemesh. These are legitimate threads, and all sides should be allowed an audience.
Unfortunately, one of these messages that reached moderation veered off the topic and was probably intended to hurt and insult, rather than continue the actual discussion.
It was passed unintentionally without realizing the underlying topics, and I regret passing it. I am sorry if anyone was in any way offended or hurt by this email. it in no way represents my views.
I always try to moderate in as fair, non-biased and non-political way as possible.

Shana Tova,
M.M. Wagschal