[RBS] Gift ideas for Rosh Hashana at Spotlight on Women TONIGHT!!

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 16:00:09 IDT 2010

If you are looking for unique hand made gifts for Rosh Hashana and all year round I've added some new items to my online shop
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com

Recently added items include Mezuzah covers and Honey pots.

I have a further selection at home shop, including my unique fabric covered (fully washable) glass serving dishes.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/
(I have more designs which I have not had a chance to photograph yet)

I can also make custom pieces for you.

Prices are reduced for local residents.

Come see me at the Spotlight on Women event TONIGHT
For more details on the event see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RBS/message/101087

Tracey
999 2735