[RBS] Critical preparation for Rosh Hashana

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Mon Sep 6 16:25:54 IDT 2010

Getting stocked up, spiritually and pysically for the Rosh Hashana 3 Day
Marathon?!

There's one critical preparation you can do right now, conveniently from
your desk.

Tefilla, Teshuva and TZEDAKA!

Tzedaka: you are invited to donate generously to the
one-hundred-and-eighty-three local poor families (including six hundred and
seventy-six impoverished children) who, with your help, will be assisted by
Lema'an Achai for the chagim.

1. With just a few clicks, you can donate on-line:
https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx
or
2. pick up the phone and donate by credit card: 02-99999.33
or
3. Mail your check to: Lema'an Achai, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, Ramat Bet Shemesh,
99093.

Together, we serve our community - At Your Convenience!

--
Tizku Lemitzvot!

Shanah tova & Ktiva VeChatima Tova!
David & Avrohom

David Morris,                 Rabbi Avrohom Leventhal
Chairman                       Executive Director

www.SmartChesed.org <http://www.smartchesed.org/>

Tel: +972 2 9991553

The Lema'an Achai Center,
40/7 Nahal Lachish