[RBS] Last seats available for Yomim Noraim at the Bialle Shtiebel, RBS A

Bialle Shtiebel bialleshtiebel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:12:08 IDT 2010

Dear Community,
Our plans for the Yomim Noraim are just about done.  With the addition
of our esteemed Mora D’Asra, R’ Karmi Gross, we are expecting a very
uplifting Tfilla.  We have lined up beautiful Baalei Tfilla once again
and we will be davening in the RBS Matnas.

The price for seats for the Yomim Noraim for non members is 150 NIS per
seat.
If you are interested, please contact Suri Fingerer on 0546309078 or
Simon Finn on 0545402603 or alternatively reply to this email.
We are now filliing up the last seats so we recommend
booking your places as soon as possible.
With thanks
The Gabbayim