[RBS] CHOPPED LIVER AND CHILBEH FOR R"H

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:26:33 IDT 2010

Dear friends,
I'll have a limited amount fresh chopped liver pate (Rav Auerbach)
available for the chag.
Will last at least the whole Rosh Hashana, but NOT recommended to
leave in the fridge
till shabbos unless you freeze it.
If you're interested,please reply this email.
I am not sure yet about the deliveries in the greater Dolev area
yet,but will let you know.
Also, I have home made Chilbeh available for you. Chilbeh is a
Yemenite salad made out of
Fenegreek beans. It's a bit bitter with some zguk (hot peppers) ,but
very healthy.
It's good for diabetes and brings down the cholesterol.
I have 5 sh tubs and 10 sh tubs available.
The ingredients are Rav Machfud and Rav Efrati only.(Gush Katif vegetables)
Chag sameach!
Alon.