[RBS] Reminder: Last Week to Purchase Your Rabbi Mendel Kessins CD

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 12 20:20:35 IST 2010

Dear RBS,

This is the last week to purchase the Rabbi Mendel Kessin's cd shiur on "Rosh Hashana/Yom Kippur What Really Happens and Updates on Current Events."  Just to let you know each cd costs 30 shekels and its in a mp3 format. Pease call me at my cell 0546-202-781 to arrange pick up of the cd in the RBS community.

Please bring excact change of 30 shekels.

Looking forward in seeing you

Thanks
Lashana Tova
Reuven Ashenberg