[RBS] YES we do kiddushes and parties in Beis Tefilla and Reishit

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Sep 13 00:19:39 IST 2010

Seems to be the most commonly asked question lately:
Can Leeba do kiddushes in Beis Tefilla ?

YES... There are no exclusive rights  for Kiddush set ups or catering in
Beis Tefilla or in any shul in RBS or  in Bet Shemesh and we are happy to
serve our clients in any shul or home

Badats Eidah, Rubin and Mehadrin hechsherim available

Your food or ours

Also booking parties and special events

Besmachot,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~  077 78 555 11  ~
www.besimcha-israel.com

We wanted everyone to know what a lovely and stress free Bar Mitzvah dinner
and Shabbos kiddush we had thanks to Leeba Rosenthal and the lovely waiters
and waitresses at BeSimcha Catering and Party Planners.
The food was great, the tables were laid beautifully and the price came in
BELOW her initial quote. You just can't beat that!
We highly recommend them for your next simcha.

http://www.besimcha-israel.com/
077-78-555-11

Jonathan and Debbie Sassen
____________________________________

I highly and strongly recommend Leeba Bell and her staff at "Besimcha"-
she made a truly beautiful and elegant spread for my son's Bar-Mitzvah
and her staff are amazing also !
May you all make Smachot-...."Besimcha" !!!
Judith.

Hi Everyone,

Just sending out a personal recommendation if anyone is looking for catering
for any occasion! BESIMCHA catering (Leeba) was amazing. I called her last
minute with specific details and she did it all beautifully overnight! If
you need specific anything she can arrange it!

Good Shabbos!
Shari:)
052 767 6430