[RBS] Science Made Fun Chugim For Grades 1-5

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:57:10 IST 2010

Are you looking for a great chug to engage and stimulate your kids this year?
This past summer we piloted our hands on and creative science program and were really pleased with the results!

Science Made Fun has small groups, a lot of personalized attention and very cool experiments. It is all about encouraging your kids to understand more about the world that we live in, think out of the box and have a great time!

When?
Every Tuesday afternoon, beginning after the chagim - (Tuesday, October 5th)
4-5 pm - First and Second Grade Boys
5:10-6:10 pm - Third, Fourth and Fifth Grade Boys

Where?
Ein Gedi 36/1

Did you ever wonder why a plane can fly? Why bubbles are always round? Why an apple won't sink?
Come join the fun and find out answers to questions that you may have never thought to ask!

For more information and registration, email oursciencechug at gmail.com or call 077-962-4748

Erev tov,
Rena Siev