[RBS] Get Set for the Chagim with beautiful hair accessories at great prices!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 23:48:50 IST 2010

Just arrived- beautiful new hairbands for the chag-
feathered hairbands starting at 6 nis!
sequinned and jewelled hairbands starting at 6 nis!
large selection- cheaper than you'll find anywhere else in the Rama!
on sale now- huge selection of hairbands 1-2 nis
all silicone hairbands 2-4 nis

Of course, we have other kinds of hair accessories and as always, lots of sticker designs that you can't get anywhere else!
We still have lots of scrapbooking stickers on sale for 2-3 nis per package!

10/8 Nachal Revivim
call 999-8565 to set up a time to come!