[RBS] THANK YOU TO ALL LEMA'AN ACHAI'S SUMMER VOLUNTEERS!!!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Sep 13 10:56:28 IST 2010

Lema'an Achai would like to give a huge YISHAR KOACH to all our summer
volunteers, many of whom are students at Ulpanat Gila who volunteered with
us following the intitative of 12th grade girls who recruited them for
summer volunteer work.

Our summer volunteers of all ages (boys and girls) volunteered in the
following projects:

- food collections
- organising our food machsan
- tutoring
- helping families
- used school book gemach

We are so proud of our youth who chose to devote their vacation time to
volunteering for Lema'an Achai.  May they go mechayil el chayil in their
enthusiasm and goodwill to help in community causes!
We look forward to recruiting many more volunteers next Summer Be'H.....and
all year round!!!

B'vircat Gmar Chatima Tova!
Susan

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115