[RBS] [RBS2] Eve with Rav Benny Lau

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 22:26:07 IST 2010

i would like to add a recommendation
every friday, we watch Rav Lau and Avi Ratt discuss the parasha on tv
(channel 1, 3:30- 4:00 pm)
Rav Lau has a wonderfully optimistic way of seeing the connections between
the parsha, current events and our obligation as Jews to create a moral and
socially-responsible nation
we will BEH be there to buy the book and meet Rav Lau, and we urge everyone
to come out and meet a Rav who sees it is his responsibility to reach every
Jew AND the Jewish people as a whole

ps -  Rav David Lau has the half hour before his cousin - 3:00 to 3:30 - to
answer halachic questions.  Our children are even more addicted to this
program than we are.
when we are really lucky, Rav Yisrael Meir Lau gets a two minute spot
between hsi son and nephew with reruns of "yesh l'cha mussag".  We call it
the Laur Hour
 Yesh L'cha Mussag is on tv at other times as well, i just cannot remember
right now when.

(miri, please bring Avi Ratt sometime , too)