[RBS] Rav Ahron Lichtenstein shiur-Anybody going? Call me please...

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:32:56 IST 2010

Rabbi H Greenspan  0527650492 -----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------26th Annual Hausman/Stern Kinus Teshuva Lecture

Tuesday, September 14 2010, 20:00 - 22:00

What: 26th Annual Hausman/Stern Kinus Teshuva Lecture
When: Tuesday, September 14, 2010; 8:00 PM
Where: Yeshiva University in Israel Campus, 40 Duvdevani Street, Jerusalem
Cost: FREE

Details:  Rabbi Aharon Lichtenstein will be the featured speakers at Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary's (RIETS) 26th Annual Hausman/Stern Kinus Teshuva lecture in Jerusalem on Tuesday, September 14 at 8:00 PM.

Rabbi
 Lichtenstein, the Rabbi Henoch and Sarah D. Berman Professor of Talmud
and Rosh Kollel and director of the Caroline and Joseph S. Gruss
Institute in Jerusalem, will discuss "Teshuva: The Flight of the Alone
and Collective Quest."

 Light refreshments will be served.

Location: Yeshiva University in Israel Campus, 40 Duvdevani Street, Jerusalem
Contact: kennes.torah.umadda at gmail.com