[RBS] Impressions Catering - WARNING: WE TRULY OVERPAID!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:47:54 IST 2010

That's right!!

No joke. No exaggeration.

We were so pleased and impressed with Zev and Miriam Kaplan's "Impressions Catering" that we voluntarily* paid more than the previously agreed upon price!!

I'm not going to rave about the quality of the food and the set/up presentation -- you can speak to all the guests who attended Elimelech's bris about that!

What only *I* can relate though is that I have never had (or seen!) easier, stress-free simcha planning in my entire life.

One short phone call. State your budget. Arrive at your simcha. It's that simple.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Although there was some panic and confusion at the bris ceremony, please rest assured that my halacha sefarim are *still* available for sale for only 80 NIS a piece, or the three-volume set for only 200 NIS! And free delivery!! (Great reading during your Rabbi's Yom Kippur Sermons!).

Gemar Chatima Tova to Everyone!

Ari and Shayna Enkin

* A result of unexpected and mutually complimentary gestures.

Rabbi Ari N. Enkin
Ramat Beit Shemesh, Israel
011 972 52 579 1773
Seen my new book? Only $25 incl. shipping!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13324278&id=785295192&l=2646fcaf95