[RBS] Warning: Lema'an Achai from REHOVOT asking for money!

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Tue Sep 14 22:41:36 IST 2010

There is an organization in Rehovot called "Lema'an Achai".
They have no connection to our own much beloved Lema'an Achai in RBS!

The Rehovot "Lema'an Achai" have been calling Bet Shemesh/RBS
residents via a call center, asking for donations to "Lema'an Achai".
They do not make it clear they are from Rehovot - and so people have
mistakenly given to them, believing they are donating to our Lema'an
Achai...

Please be wary - Lema'an Achai RBS does not solicit funds via phone
campaigns from call-centers.

Safe ways to donate to Lema'an Achai:

1. With just a few clicks, you can donate
on-line:https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx
or
2. pick up the phone and donate by credit card: 02-99999.33
or
3. Mail your check to: Lema'an Achai, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, Ramat Bet
Shemesh, 99093.
or
4. Simply give your donation to your local Lema'an Achai
representative/shul gabbai.

Tizku Lemitzvot!
--
Gmar Chatima Tova!