[RBS] Bake sale next week to benefit shul!

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Wed Sep 15 00:25:24 IST 2010

Come one, come all! Beit Knesset Ohr Shalom B'Rama (also known as
"Soloveichik") will be holding its first-ever bake sale this coming Monday,
Sept. 20th in front of the shul (top of Maor near Refa'im, right below the
"tunnels" park). Come between 5:30 and 7:30 pm to buy cakes, cookies,
kugels, etc. for Sukkot. Ease your holiday preparations while helping our
shul pay for its just-completed emergency renovations. (Ma'aser money may be
used for this!)

Special raffle to be held to win a fabulous, fancy cake baked by Amy
Schneider!

If anyone would like to volunteer to bake something for the sale, please hit
reply or call me at 999-6078/ 054-549-6078. The goods must be marked clearly
parve or chalavi (or "contains nuts"), using - of course - all badatz
ingredients. You can bring your contribution to the Goldsteins at 16/4
Nachal Shimshon on Monday morning between 10-12 or to the shul beginning at
4:30.

Let us help you while helping us help our shul!
Batya Jerenberg