[RBS] Recommendation (clarification): IMPRESSIONS CATERING

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:10:57 IST 2010

I was advised to re-send my Impressions Catering recommendation lest someone accidentally think that the previous humorously deceiving subject-line was for real.

We were so pleased and impressed with Zev and Miriam Kaplan's "Impressions Catering" that we voluntarily* paid more than the previously agreed upon price!!

I'm not going to rave about the quality of the food and the set/up presentation -- you can speak to all the guests who attended Elimelech's bris about that!

What only *I* can relate though is that I have never had (or seen!) easier, stress-free simcha planning in my entire life.

One short phone call. State your budget. Arrive at your simcha. It's that simple.

Gemar Chatima Tova to Everyone!

Ari and Shayna Enkin

* A result of unexpected and mutually complimentary gestures.