[RBS] Don't LOSE OUT - Join now & Start after the Chaggim

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:43:02 IST 2010

Odd for a message like this to be coming from the premier Health and Fitness
center in RBS, but, for many of us, here's the reality:

Chaggim = vacation.
Vacation = kids home.
Kids home = No way to get into the gym.

All of that changes after Isru Chag.

But, we have a SUPER SWEET MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL going on now, and if you wait
until then, you're gonna lose, so...here's the deal:

Sign up now, and DEFER your membership to start only AFTER the Chaggim!!!
Retain the full discount, and start exercising when your schedule returns to
normal...The Best of Both Worlds!

You know you're going to get back into shape, and this way, you can still
get the most from our SUPER SPECIAL.

For more details, call us at 992-3020.

------

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, right next to our dear
neighbors, Mercaz Rakefet.