[RBS] please daven, if you can... - FOLLOW UP

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:45:03 IST 2010

Chasdei Hashem, the morning before Rosh Hashana, the pretrial date was
changed, so yay, a Jewish mother was able to be home for chag! Yeshuos
Hashem kcheref ayin!

And what's more, various other motions and investigations are moving
along, so thank God, she will not need to be in court on Sukkos either
(as originally planned) and hopefully, hopefully, hopefully things
will go well.

So... thank you all for your tefilos! You rock!
And... keep them up! Currently trial date is set for January.

And of course, if anyone would like to donate to the defense fund,
donations are welcome.

We should all have a gmar chasima tova, lemaala ulemata, and soon see
the reinstatement of our monarchy, proper legal system and theocracy,
amen!