[RBS] FW: FW: Bringing A Sefer Torah from the States

Mark and Yael slutzkiy at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 16 20:29:38 IST 2010

>From a friend who did it:

Yes, we did -- in parts.  The עצי חיים were bubble-wrapped and covered with
plastic bags, and carried on board.  The klaf was wrapped according to a
sofer's instructions and packed in a carry-on piece of luggage.  My cousin's
personal luggage was stowed underneath in checked baggage.  No one asked a
thing.  He flew El Al.