[RBS] Please daven for our father

freedmanrp freedmanrp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 12:54:56 IST 2010

Dear All,

This Tishrei has brought about some challenging circumstances for our family as our father has recently been diagnosed with a very serious life threatening illness.

We deeply appreciate your time and energy in adding both Tehillim and Acts Of Kindness to your daily routine in the merit of our father (Shmuel Leib Ben Rivkah Gittel).

Although it is customary to not overstate the seriousness of the situation, we would not bother you if the circumstances were not critical so your efforts really are appreciated.

Some suggestions of ways you can help our father get better:

*	Tehillim -  6, 30, 41, 88, 103 Afterwards say perek (chapter) 119.
If time is limited, say what you can and end with 119.
*	Acts Of Kindness
*	Check your Mezzuzot
(today we had the Mezzuzot checked on our parents home, although minor
corrections were made on some of the Mezzuzot on their home, the one on our
fathers bedroom was in fact possle and unable to be corrected and will now
be replaced. We mention this here as reminder that our classical Jewish
texts explain the importance of Mezzuzot to health and long life.
*	Pass on this email

Once again we thank you very much,

Gmar chasima toivo!
Yaakov(Robert) and Johanna Fraser.