[RBS] Best Market Newsletter and updates

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 00:38:48 IST 2010

Dear friends,
Gmar Tov to all of you.
Before I present you the new specials of this week a few updates:
At my meat counter we will have fresh chickens and turkey from today
as well beef.
You can order your yom tov meat online by emailing me till 22 pm at
mybestbutcher at gmail.com
Orders after 22 pm will automatically  go to the next day.
Please state your name and telephone number at the end of the order.
Correct for now, on chol hamoed there will be NO shechitah of chickens
and turkey.
Please be aware and make sure you'll order your meat for the entire succoth.
During Chol Hamoed we will be open from 8 am till 16 pm.
I have BBQ meat such as skirt steak/Entrecote and rib eye and sirloin
steak for you already from today.

The store:
Choco Yutvata for 13.90 sh
6 pack soda 1.5 L for 13.99 sh
Soft drink Shweppes lightly carbonated/Spring and Spring T 1.5 L for 19.99 sh
Icecream La Cremeria from Nestle 2 for 31.99 sh
Cheetos/Doritos 10 pack 2 for 15.99 sh
Rogelech and Cocoa cake from Angel for 10.99 sh
Canned corn Pri Galil 2 for 7.99 sh
Frozen whole chickens from Fleish for 14.90 sh per kilo.
Brocoli cuts 697 grams from Chasalat 2 for 32.99 sh
Speed stick deodorant for men and woman for 24.90 sh
Shampoo Hawaii 700 ML for 8.99 sh
Colgate tooth paste 100 grams for 9.99 sh

FOR BEST MARKET CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

Yoplait fruit from Tnuva Diet/regular 3 for 9.99 sh
Popsim 10 pack all tastes 3 for 19.99 sh
Rice cakes 3 for 8.99 sh
Buy 2 packs of shnitzel Jungle/Rings/Oceanos or stars from Mama Of and
get a pack of frozen
french fries 800 grams for free

Have a chag sameach.

Alon Frank