[RBS] Did u request to start TORA DOJO after the chagim -registration Disount extended

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:43:17 IST 2010

available.

If you are interested in trying out a trial class for free just contact me and let me know.

I will be extending the registration discount till the end of Succot.
If you do decide to join Tora Dojo (Before the end of Succot) there is still a discount on the registration fee which will include a uniform.

There are classes going on today, Sunday, September 19th.
5:00-6:00 Kids beginners Karate
6:00-7:00 Advanced kids Karate
7:00-8:00 Women's and Girls Karate and Self Defense
8:00-9:30 Men's Martial Arts

For more information on Tora Dojo Karate or registration details contact:
Ari Fuld
0547838758