[RBS] "Snacks" in the Sukka, According to Mishne Berura- aka "To Bless or Not to Bless"

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 16:36:19 IST 2010

Update on daily Learn-to-Learn Shiur-----The above "subject"  is the topic for tomorrow's [Monday] 10:00 AM shiur at BTYA with Rabbi Greenspan--After tomorrow,we have a break until MONDAY,Tishrei 26 [Oct 4th],at which time we resume the regular shiur in Mesechet Megilla--'Birkhat Pitka Tava'-Rabbi H Greenspan