[RBS] Bet shemesh TUTOR HOTLINE

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 19 21:05:53 IST 2010

NEW in RBS and Bet Shemesh!!

 RBS/Beit Shemesh tutor hotline-
 "LILMOD ULILAMED"

Looking for a tutor to help prepare your child for the coming school
year?
Interested in a tutor for the coming school year?
"Lilmod Ulilamed" is here for you to help find the perfect tutor for your
child at the right price. All you need to do is make one phone call and our
friendly staff will set you up with a tutor based on your child's  schedule,
mother tongue preference and price range.

Our hotline also offers bar mitzvah preparation ("laining", speech writing
and learning, separate or all in one.)

HELP YOUR CHILD WHILE DOING A MITZVAH!!
The "Bright Future For All" (B.F.F.A.) program:

"Lilmod Ulilamed" is here for the future of the Bet Shemesh children. We
want to make sure that every child is prepared for life, regardless of what
their financial situation is. The B.F.F.A. program will be a separate branch
of the Lilmod Ulilamed program for children who otherwise could not pay for
tutors.  By hiring a hotline tutor you are helping your child as well as
other children.  Our tutors have agreed to put a portion of their maaser
money  towards our B.F.F.A. program. Many of our amazing teachers also offer
from their personal time to help the program. Any donations which you can
make will be a HUGE help and will help benefit the future of our city.

To hire a tutor or donate money, email Miriam at bshemeshtutors at gmail.com
or call 054 6909 724

The hotline is HIRING
We would like to expand our staff to prepare for the coming school year. If
you are interested in joining our staff, email your information to
bshemeshtutors at gmail.com

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE: If you phone for a  tutor and you find you do not
need one for any reason,  PLEASE phone the hotline back!  Many hours have
been spent matching tutors to children only to find the parent is no longer
needing the service.  Similarly, do not phone to work for the tutor hotline
unless you are sure you will be available to work.  Offering your services
is a commitment. If you offer to be part of the tutor hotline we will try
to  find you jobs and find children tutors;  offering and then canceling a
the last minute is a waste of time for everyone involved and leaves a
disappointed child .