[RBS] Carlebach Moshav Chol HaMoed Fair

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha kavrbs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 10:34:39 IST 2010

5th SUKKOT Moshav Country Fair, Fourth day of Chol Hamoed
Monday, Sept. 27, 5771
Meor Modiin

Musicians:
12.00 Shimon Nachman Shilo
13.00 Sha'aryah Witt, Jonathan Fialka and friends
14.00 Benjamin sings Carlebach- Steinberg
15.00 Elyon Shemesh & hakochaveem
15.30 Yerachmiel Ziegler & friends
16.00 Shlomo Katz
17.00 Sruli Solomon & ORAYTA
18.00 Yehuda Katz
19.00 Shivi Keller and Eyn Od Milvado
20.00 Aryeh Naftaly and The Elevators
21.00 SHTAR
22.00 Josh Laufer and sparks lighting up our darkness

Women-festival in the Chadar Ochel:
14.00 Chaya Lester: a flash of women-circles
15.00 Aliza Hava: a concert from the heart
16.00 Oshra: the power of words- a sing-a-long
17.00 Maayan: Shir la Melech
18.00 Dr. Vivian: a taste of Torah-coaching
Film-showing between

 Children's Fair: