[RBS] Back Bigger & Better

ilanrealestate ilanrealestate at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 07:14:50 IST 2010

ILAN Real Estate Consultants (Israel Lease & Acquisition Network) are pleased to announce that as of 18th September 2010,  we are able to serve our clientele in the Greater Beit Shemesh area & far beyond!

Here are some important changes to note:

1) MORE CHOICE
In addition to our local expertise, we have now expanded nationwide, with thousands of listings of new & existing homes for sale throughout Israel. For more info, please visit our website www.ilanrealestate.com

2) RANGE OF SERVICES
We are also part of the ISRAEL DREAM TEAM, your 1 stop shop for buying your home in Israel. The Dream Team also includes a real estate lawyer, mortgage consultant, insurance broker, interior designer, accountant & a personal finance coach for budgeting in Israel. More info at  www.IsraelDreamTeam.com

3) LARGER OFFICES
We are based in BIG on the 2nd Floor and our offices are open SUN-THURS 9am -5pm. Whether you are looking to rent or buy anywhere in Israel or are thinking of selling and would like to have the benefit of our international marketing program, please feel free to pop in for a free consultation over a cup of coffee.

4) COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & INVESTMENTS
Nationwide Service with experienced professionals to assist you in acheiving your goals.

5) HOME IMPROVEMENTS
We now offer an in house shipputznik quotation service. For more details call 02-992 3828

6) PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
If you own a home in Israel, whether rented or vacant, and would like it professionally taken care of, please ask for Miriam.

7) BUSINESSES FOR SALE
We have teamed up with an experienced business broker from the USA to form IBB Israel Business Brokers. You can find listings of businesses for sale in Israel on www.esek4u.com

I.L.A.N. Real Estate Consultants
(Israel Lease & Acquisition Network)