[RBS] High Tech Job Opportunity

Jason Schwartzman helpme at processandsave.com
Mon Sep 20 12:02:02 IST 2010

AVA FX -- A major player in the Forex and CFD market is looking for two
people:

Position #1 - Programmer

.         BA in computer science from major university

.         Minimum 3 years experience with

o   ASP.NET

o   C#.NET

o   AJAX

o   Javascript

o   Xml

o   MS-SQL 2005 (Reporting Services are a plus)

o   Large public-facing web-sites

o   Web Services

Position #2 - Programmer

Job description: Manage and program a sophisticated and complex web
application including design, coding, testing, and integration with external
platforms.

Requirements:

.         At least 3 Years experience in MS SQL

o   SSIS, Triggers, Functions and SP

.         At least 3 Years experience in ASP, HTML, JavaScript, Ajax,
VB.Net, C#, ASP.net

For either position please send email with cv to:
Lee Levenson at:

lee at avafx.com

Please do not send back to me.  I am only posting on behalf of them.