[RBS] working oven to give away

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:59:17 IST 2010

  Hi
We are giving away an Amcor single standing oven with 4 gas burners on top.
It is a convection oven with a fan inside to blow the hot air all around.
Very good baking oven.
Comes with rack and baking sheet that acts like a second rack.
In pretty good condition
Burners work fine.
Oven works fine too but sometimes trips the circuit breaker when I shut it
off too slowly
 (If I don't turn the dial all the way off quickly)
This has happend for over 4 years now & so it doesnt mean the oven is about
to die I am not sure if this occurs because of the oven or the way my house
is wired.
Either way, it bakes just fine.
Located in RBSA (Nachal Sorek across from Etrog School.)
If you want it, call 992-1859
Erev chag it will be placed next to the dumpster in front of the Agaf
Handasa on Sorek.
Marti