[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Mei Shemesh - The price of water has DOUBLED

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:31:07 IST 2010

> I think part of the explanation is that it includes the price for the
> 'Biyuv' charge.
> Regards,
> Menachem

Indeed, this is correct, so the total price of water+sewage went up
from about NIS 7.50 to NIS 8.33.

Incidentally, I tried to call Mei Shemesh and when you press '3' you
get a recording that they're not answering phones till after Chol
Hamoed (does that mean they're open Shemini Atzeres? :-).

Anyway, instead press '1' for takalot and ask them to transfer you to
Geviya - they're working today till 4-ish.

Two other pieces of information:

1. My bill did not include the number of "nefashot", but when I called
they confirmed that the calculation was done for the correct amount -
but you should confirm as well.
2. There is no more discount for having a garden.  If anybody can
confirm that this is correct legally and not just some local
ordinance, I'd appreciate it.

Chag Sameach!

--
-Ephrayim Naiman